Suitable for symptoms of pregnancy, including:
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- Pelvic instability
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Sacroiliac and pubic symphysis pain
- Leg and vulval varicose veins
- Pregnancy pain whilst walking
- Difficulty sleeping
SRC Pregnancy Shorts support the muscles of the pelvis by providing gentle compression. The targeted compression in the garment assists you to activate muscles to improve pelvic and core stability. Additionally, graduated compression may prevent the development or worsening of varicose veins by preventing the blood pooling and therefore the symptoms of varicose veins and swollen legs.
SRC Pregnancy Shorts have been designed with specific support panels fit perfectly to you with gentle consistent medical grade compression. The garment offers superior support without any feeling of restriction.
The multiple layers of compression within the anatomical panels, including the gusset panel, have been shown to significantly help with the pressure associated with vulval varicose veins.
SRC Women's compression leggings feature a proprietary luxurious fabric and breathable power mesh lining. These fabrics are independently and scientifically tested. Test results show that our fabric and its construction is not only of the highest quality but it consistently delivers continuous gentle graduated compression over time. To achieve this, high performance fabric panels are cut in multiple planes to provide multi-directional stretch performance which means that SRC compression garments retain their stretch and strength characteristics longer than some leading sports performance brands.
Your product may be claimable through your private health fund.
- SRC Pregnancy Shorts have a gentle level of graduated compression in the legs. These are suitable for women with mild varicose veins or swelling. This product will not provide enough compression for moderate or severe varicose veins of the legs. Women often complain that wearing a grade 2 or 3 compression stocking for long periods can be difficult due to them becoming hot and tight. The SRC Shorts were designed with a specific level of compression so that women can wear their compression stockings under the SRC Shorts for a number of hours during the day. Once the compression stockings have been removed the SRC Shorts will continue to provide mild graduated compression so the benefit of having worn the stockings is not lost.
SRC Pregnancy Shorts
S 94-98cm 37-38.5 inches M 99-104cm 39-41 inches L 105-112cm 41.5-44 inches XL 113-121cm 44.5-47.5 inches XXL 122-130cm 48-51 inches
For best results, get someone other than yourself to take mulitple measurements, as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
Do not take your own measurement.
- Measure your hips and bottom at the fullest part, in your underwear only
- Stand with your heels together and keep measuring tape straight and parallel to the floor
- The measuring tape should touch your body at all points, but not be pulled tight
We advise you measure and order your pregnancy compression garment during the 12th-15th week of your pregnancy; whenever you begin to feel discomfort or pain; or when advised by your healthcare provider.